Looking for a healthy meal that’s gluten free, dairy free, and meat free? Look no further than this vegan eggplant parmesan! It’s easy to be virtuous when you’ve got great tasting recipes that are on your diet, and with this one, there’s no need to compromise. The “parmesan effect” is not only accomplished without any cheese, you won’t even need cheese substitute! Just let the combination of olive oil, almonds, and yeast fool your tastebuds into thinking you’re eating something off limits. (Don’t worry, we won’t tell them if you won’t!)
Below is the full list of everything you’ll need to put together this deceptively delicious delight:
- 1/4 cup fresh mixed greens (We recommend our “so fresh it’s still alive” Living 3-in-1 Lettuce.)
- 1 large eggplant
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 1 large Roma tomato, diced
- 2 Tbsp. fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup ground almonds
- 2 Tbsp. nutritional yeast (You can get some from Now Foods)
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
Get the preparation instructions on this recipe page: http://bit.ly/UfHilW.
What’s your favorite 3-in-1 Living Lettuce dish? We want to know!
Connect with Live Gourmet on the Web: