Today’s tasty salad is sure to have you seeing red, in a good way, as well as few shades of green. This salad calls for Red Oak as well as green lettuce leaves and with our special 3 in 1 lettuce blend, you can get both (and more!) out of a single squircle container.
Live Gourmet’s special Living 3 in 1 Lettuce blend includes Red Oak Leaf, Lollo Bionda, and Lollo Rossa. Today’s recipe adds to this scallions, radishes, and a tasty cucumber vinaigrette.
Here’s the full list of ingredients needed to make 4 servings:
- 4 cups Live Gourmet Living 3 in 1 Lettuce
- 1/2 small clove garlic
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup sliced radishes
- 4 scallions, sliced
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1 small cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon nonfat or low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
For complete preparation instructions, just visit EatingWell.com.
What’s your favorite 3 in 1 Lettuce recipe? Drop us a line!
Connect with Live Gourmet on the Web: