June 7, 2012 | Comments Off on Turkey-Cranberry Delight
Today’s recipe comes courtesy of Butterball.com. This is a very simple and easy to make sandwich. But don’t let the simplicity fool you, there is plenty of delicious flavor packed in. (Honestly, they had us at cranberry cream cheese.) So, if you want something quick, or just like delicious sandwiches, you’ll love this one.
Here’s the list of what you’ll need:
- 2 Living Butter Lettuce leaves
- 1 tablespoon light cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cranberry sauce
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped celery
- 2 slices thin whole wheat bread
- 2 slices Butterball® Golden Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
For the full sandwich construction instructions, just click here to go to the recipe page on butterball.com: http://bit.ly/KamFoF.