Today’s mouthwatering morsels come to us via Taste of Home and they really are delicious. If the picture on the left doesn’t already have your stomach rumbling, then listen to this: Brown sugar coated pear slices and garlic salted pork tenderloin are broiled to perfection before being drizzled with a sweet and spicy ginger pear sauce and then wrapped up in our yummy Living Butter Lettuce leaves. This delightfully gourmet dish is not only kid friendly, but takes only about half an hour to cook.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 10 Live Gourmet Living Butter Lettuce leaves
- 2 cups pear nectar
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh ginger root
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander seeds, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 Asian pears, peeled, halved and cored
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pork tenderloin, 3/4 pound (Lots of people like Hormel’s pork)
- 10 green onions, cut into 1-inch pieces
The complete cooking instructions, plus nutrition information, can be found here: http://bit.ly/IDaMUy.