Today we’d like to give a shout-out to the good people over at The Cheesecake Factory who, according to them, are one of the largest buyers of Butter Lettuce in the nation. Sounds good to us!
If you remember, we shared one of the Cheesecake Factory’s delicious recipes with you last year. You can check that one out by clicking here: Cheesecake Factory Lettuce Wrap Appetizers. And now, “lettuce” give you another great recipe from them: Mediterranean Chicken Lettuce Wrap Tacos (by Martha Stewart). This delicious and healthy recipe serves 4.
Here’s what you’re going to need:
- 12 Living Butter Lettuce leaves
- 12 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 4-inch-long, 1-inch-thick strips
- 2 teaspoons Mediterranean Spice
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon coarse salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup Balsamic Vinaigrette (Recipe here: bit.ly/J9ucmu)
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves, shredded
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup Red-Wine Vinaigrette (Recipe here: bit.ly/Jt9TRL)
- 1/4 cup Tzatziki (Recipe here: bit.ly/I511Be)
- 4 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 1/2 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 12 kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
And for the full cooking instructions, just head over to the recipe page here: http://bit.ly/vZkMI9.