November 29, 2011 | post a comment
|Image from Kraft Foods via
Finding new recipes that are healthy and easy to make can be hard, and when you’re trying to find things that your kids will eat too, it becomes even more difficult. “Lettuce” lend you a helping hand with this delicious, kid friendly, burrito recipe. With only 339 calories and 12 grams of fat per burrito, you can feel good about serving this to your kids. And, with delicious ingredients like spicy beef, they may actually eat it! Not to mention, this recipe is easy to tweak if you’ve got a picky eater on your hands.
- 6 cups Living Butter Lettuce, shredded
- 1 pound beef top sirloin, 3/4 thick
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano (You can get Living Oregano from North Shore Living Herbs)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 6 low-fat flour tortillas, 6-8 inches in diameter
- 1 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1/2 large red onion, chopped
- 1 large tomato, chopped
Connect with Live Gourmet on the Web:
Leave a comment!