For those of you who don’t know who Sara Moulton is, click here to see our last blog post about her. Just the other day Sara appeared on Good Morning America and we couldn’t help noticing that she was making lettuce wraps with Butter Lettuce. We wanted to share, so we tracked down the recipe for you. Check out the video here, and the recipe, below.
Here’s the list of ingredients for Sara’s Korean-Style Grilled Flank Steak Lettuce Wraps:
- Living Butter Lettuce
- ¼ cup soy sauce (Lots of people like Wanjashan Brand)
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar (not seasoned)
- 1 tablespoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha (Southeast Asian chile sauce)
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1½ teaspoons Asian sesame oil
- 1–1¼ pounds flank steak
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- White Rice
After cooking the flank steak, you just put a slice on a lettuce leaf along with a dollop of rice and you’re ready to go. For the complete cooking instructions for the flank steak, as well as the video, just click here: http://bit.ly/KGsGJ3.