At Live Gourmet we love our leafy greens but we also like a great burger too! A burger is a tasty way to get your daily veggie intake with added lean protein. This week we’re featuring a recipe that’s perfect for Summer!
• Fresh Hamburger Buns – Cibatta, Sourdough, Sprouted Wheat. We recommend hitting your local bakery or grocery store.
• Freshly Ground Sirloin, Turkey, Veggie, or Soy Burger Patties.
• Fresh tomato – We suggest trying an organic brand for maximum flavor.
• Live Gourmet Butter Lettuce or Red Butter Lettuce. Our Living Butter Lettuce makes a colorful addition to your burger or sandwich. It’s packed full of calcium and Vitamins A & C.
• Grilled onions.
• Secret sauce – Vegenaise + Balsamic Vinegar mixed together well then smeared on both buns.
The final steps are easy:
#1. Grill your Burger Patty #2. Assemble veggies, cheese, secret sauce #3. Take a Bite!
Connect with Live Gourmet on the Web:
Watch us, Tweet us, Like us!